The secret to making great shocks...
Fueled by durability. Driven by results.
No one understands ride control like The Original Gabriel®. In 1907, we created an entire industry around it. So, we understand better than most the challenges that fleet managers and operators are under to make sure their vehicles are ready to perform when called upon.
More heavy trucks than ever rely on Gabriel’s heavy-duty technology to get the job done because we have the best OE replacement coverage in the industry. But, we don’t just manufacture heavy-duty shocks and struts. We design and build a broader line of hardworking and durable shocks and struts than anyone else in the world.
Coverage - Unrivaled in the industry
No one else comes close to Gabriel coverage. Gabriel Fleetline®and GasSLX®offer more OE replacement coverage than any competitor in the heavy-duty marketplace.
So if you need it, Gabriel is your one stop supplier. Whatever you want...we’ve got you covered:
Shocks for Class 3 – 8 Trucks, Buses and Trailers
Heavy-duty shocks specifically designed to improve comfort and reduce vibration in cab suspensions
- 1”, 1 3/16”, 1 3/8”, 1 5/8” bore sizes to address all cab suspensions and designs
A heavy-duty product designed for class 3 – 6 vehicles and heavy truck suspensions
- 1 3/8” bore
10 stage valving
Self-compensating piston seal for consistent damping throughout the shock life
A heavier-duty product designed for class 6 – 8 trucks, buses and trailers
- Larger 1 5/8” bore for increased durability
- Bulged design* for increased fluid capacity and cooler operation in extreme conditions
- Custom blended High Temperature (H.T.) fluid reduces friction and wear in extreme operating conditions**
- Self-compensating piston seal for consistent damping throughout the shock life
* 85300 Series and 85700 Series
** Where applicable
89000 Adjustable Series — GasSLX®
Premium, adjustable, heavy-duty gas shock for class 7 – 8 vehicles, school buses and transit buses
- Three position adjustability offers personal ride selection: regular, firm and extra firm
- Specially formulated H.T. fluid reduces friction and wear in extreme operating conditions
- Unique Gas Cell design double seals for superior gas retention
- 1 5/8” bore, forged solid steel eye rings and 360° arc-welded end mounts for superior durability
UNTIL STOCK IS GONE
Only "2" left of most items