Dayton Air Control Products
Meritor-WabcoMeritor Wabco is the leading supplier of braking systems & controls and active safety systems for commercial vehicles in North America.
Suspension Systems & Controls
Meritor Wabco offers a broad line of suspension control products to handle the unique control requirements of trucks, tractors, trailers, buses, fire trucks and specialty applications. The Meritor Wabco Cab-Leveling Valve is designed to help preserve the correct vehicle cab position and provide driver comfort. Responding to the cab load and changes in road conditions, this valve works to maintain proper levels in the cab air suspension system.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered polymer construction
- Ceramic and Non-Ceramic valves
- Valve characteristics can be adapted to meet specific customer needs
- Standard two-stage air flow characteristics
- Lightweight, compact, durable, corrosion-resistant design
- Very durable material that provides consistent performance throughout valve life and is resistant to debris
- Minimal air consumption under normal driving conditions
- Design of the air flow characteristics can be easily changed
- Bus & Coach
- Fire & Emergency
- Motor Home